This Resident Selection Policy is applied to everyone applying for or living in a Happy Homes Property Management property without regard to race, religion, national origin, familial status, handicap, age, or sex.*
All information is held in confidence.
Required Verifications for Acceptance:
- All applicants must first view the property by scheduled virtual or in person tour prior to submitting their application.
- Satisfactory landlord references required.
- Satisfactory credit report required (see more below)**.
- Employment and income is verified.
- Satisfactory criminal background report required.
- Due on the 1st of the month.
- Delinquent rent subject to late charges and eviction as prescribed by applicable law.
Pay Promptly to Protect Your Home and Credit Rating
*As permitted under H.U.D. guidelines where applicable.
**At Happy Homes Property Management we do not discriminate against anyone and do follow the laws of the Fair Housing Act. That said, we have established a minimum credit score of 650 for all applicants to be considered. By general standards anything below a score of 650 is considered to be poor or bad credit and it is the only standard that we are authorized to use by law to protect the interests and properties of our clients. Applicants who do not meet all of our applicant requirements can have a co-signer submit an application along with theirs; however, due to the cost of the background and credit checks, both must pay the application fee. We hope you understand this and thank you for your interest in Happy Homes Property Management and the properties we manage.