For your convenience, Happy Homes Property Management provides a 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service.
If you have an Emergency, and police are needed, call 911 immediately. After you speak to the police, please call us at 843-608-8845. If you have an Emergency Maintenance Request…please call 843-608-8845 immediately!
For After-Hour Emergencies (after 5:00pm M-F or on weekends), call 843-608-8845. If you get voicemail, leave a message and someone will get back with you promptly. If deemed a true emergency, the issue will be addressed as soon as possible. Non-emergencies will be addressed during business hours to save on unnecessary emergency maintenance costs.
A non-emergency maintenance repair can be requested by sending a message via your tenant portal.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE REQUESTS
Listed below are situations that require our maintenance staff or third-party vendors to visit a property to make the necessary repair after regular business hours. These situations will be dealt with immediately.
- No heat in the property and the outside temperature is below 55 degrees or is forecast to be below 55 degrees
- No air conditioning in the property and the outside temperature is above 80 degrees or is forecast to be above 80 degrees
- No electricity to major appliances such as refrigerator, stove, or HVAC units
- No electricity to over 50% of the home
- Clogged sewer line: if there is no other usable bathroom in the property
- Burst water supply lines
- Refrigerator not working
- Storm damage to roof, tree limbs on roof, etc.
- Elevator malfunction
- Community entrance blocked
- Ice on sidewalks or stairs that could lead to a fall
- Security/entrance gate malfunction
- Fire systems: Smoke alarm continuously sounding, sprinklers running, etc.
- Call boxes/FOB/access to home i.e. unable to access or enter property
- Broken lock/broken window that is easily accessible (i.e. first floor) allowing for potential break-in/burglary.
If any of these scenarios apply, please call us at 843-608-8845. If you get our answering service, please leave a message and someone will get back to you promptly.